9.15.2011

Mat McHugh - Go Don't Stop

TBG-0337

Mat McHugh of Australian group, The Beautiful Girls released a solo album in 2009 entitled Seperatista! which took listeners back to the early days of TBG. In June of this year he released a 4 song EP called Go Don't Stop based again, around acoustic melodies and laid back sound. I knew this album had been released, but have not had a chance to listen to it until today. I wish I had earlier.

Everytime I hear McHugh playing a stripped down acoustic song I cannot help but enjoy myself. He has a way of doing that with his music... it's simple, but very listenable.

I suggest you go to his Bandcamp page and listen to Go Don't Stop and Seperatista!

Also, check out an acoustic roof top session of Love Come Save Me Below:



- Bryce

No comments:

Post a Comment