9.14.2011

Basia Bulat - "It Can't Be You"

One of my first posts on Blue Sloth was a fan shot video of Canadian singer songwriter Basia Bulat performing "It Cant Be You". Although the quality was rough, it still moves me to this day as much as it did when I heard her play it while opening for Josh Ritter in Calgary. The song has been featured in many of her shows, however, a decent video of the track has been hard to find, until now. The video I am talking about is streaming via yourstru.ly. Check out the video below, as well as NPR for Basia's Set from Sasquatch 2011, featuring the very same track and other amazing songs from her previous albums Heart of My Own and Oh, My Darling... both of which are must own albums.

BASIA BULAT "IT CAN'T BE YOU" from Yours Truly on Vimeo.


- Spence

No comments:

Post a Comment