12.14.2010

Pitchforks Top Tracks of 2010

P4K_EOY_B_TopTracks

Well I stayed up late, while I should be sleeping as I have final in the morning. However, I had the luxury of examining Pitchfork "Top 100 Tracks of 2010". I won't discuss the list in-depth or reveal their choice for number 1. But I will say that their choice is all the more reason why what Pitchfork says should be taken with a grain of salt. Although tracks from 2010 greats LCD Soundsystem, Kanye West and Arcade Fire are featured heavily through the list, the lack mention to songs from artists such The Tallest Man On Earth, Sufjan Stevens and liitle in the way of The National poses some questions to be answered. Well I won't harp on them to much, then again they didn't have anything from Animal Collective to fill their list this year...

Anyway, Have a look at Pitchfork's Top 100 Track of 2010 HERE. and form your own opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment