12.12.2010

Admiral Fallow and Robyn

Admiral Fallow

While procrastinating during studying I came across a couple new sounds that you might find interesting. First being a Scottish group that goes by Admiral Fallow, with an interesting sound. They bring strong vocals and a plethora of instrumentals to each track but perhaps not the emotional depth of there Scotland counterparts Frightened Rabbit and We Were Promised Jet Packs. But I enjoyed it nonetheless, have listen below to "Subbuteo" and "Squealing Pigs" by Admiral Fallow.

Admiral Fallow - Subbuteo

Admiral Fallow - Squealing Pigs

robyn

Also stumbled across Robyn's Body Talk album. I have heard all the hype from Pitchfork about her work, but damn it all but her tunes are very catchy. The more I listen the more I realize this could one of 2010's best electro/pop albums that isn't littered with annoying cliches. Have a listen to "Dancing On My Own" from Body Talk below.

Robyn - Dancing On My Own

- Spence

No comments:

Post a Comment