12.01.2011

American Songwriter's Top 50 Albums of 2011

top50image20111

The Christmas season means a lot of good things like eggnog, World Junior hockey, Christmas parties, and music (I recommend A Very She and Him Christmas). Also, it is the season of year end lists for albums of the year. I would like to share with you the first one I have came across from American Songwriter Magazine. Keep in mind the albums in this list were judged primarily on the songwriting abilities of the artists. You may be surprised by where artists like Bon Iver, Fleet Foxes and Feist ended up and where one of my recent discoveries, a band called Dawes were featured. Head over to American Songwriter Magazine to check out the list.

Oh ya, I couldn't just mention a new band without giving you a song to check out, so here is "A Little Bit Of Everything" from the Dawes album Nothing is Wrong.



 - Spence

No comments:

Post a Comment