8.18.2011

Kris Ellestad - No Man Is Land

3120381092-1

Usually when I am in the car and if my iPod isn't playing I listen to the University of Calgary's radio station CJSW. The stations frequency is at 90.9 FM or online at http://cjsw.com/ and it plays a staggering wide variety of music. Some of the time I don't like what I hear, while other times I am impressed.
Today there was a live performance on the air by a Calgary artist by the name of Kris Ellestad. He has recently released a new album called No Man Is Land which contains 15 songs. Now here is the good part... He is playing a show in Calgary tomorrow night at the Central United Church for $5. If anyone is in Calgary tomorrow with nothing to do I suggest you go and support this guy!

Here is a link to his BandCamp so you can get an idea of him... for those of you who aren't that ambitious here are a couple tracks for convincing

The first is called Hour of the Rat.

Kris Ellestad - Hour of the Rat

and the second Moon in the Trees

Kris Ellestad - Moon in the Trees

- Bryce

No comments:

Post a Comment