6.13.2011

Blue Sloth Returns ... with three new songs from Dan Mangan

Hello internet world, I have been slacking astronomically here on Blue Sloth since summer has began but I promise to get back on the horse and posting great indie and Canadian indie rock news, events and new material. Starting with three new songs from Bryce and I's favorite west coast Canadian indie artist Dan Mangan. The three tunes, available off Lecargo.org are acoustic versions of songs from the upcoming album due to be released this fall. I love the new tracks and I think you will to. Keep tuning for more info on the new album as I come across it but for now, here are "Leaves, Trees, Forest", "Oh Fortune", and "Post-War Blues".

This post is dedicated to the Blue Sloth co-creator Bryce, he is currently biking his way across France! Keep it up man!







- Spence

No comments:

Post a Comment