2.18.2011

When I'm Small Remix - Feat. Intuition

Phantograml_4e2200181590495fbbea4ce3791d4d24
When I was looking at some blogs this morning I rolled across this nice little remix of Phantograms, When I'm Small on Pigeons & Planes. I thought I would take the chance to show you what Phantogram is all about and see the twist that Intuition has put on it.
Phantogram is an electronic-rock duo from the state of New York which consists of guitarist Josh Carter and keyboardist Sarah Barthel. They released their first full length entitled Eyelid Movies on February 9, 2010 and although the record was not full of great songs I thought it definitely showed that the band had some major potential. The two songs on the record that I liked the most were When I'm Small which you can catch the remix of below and Mouthfull of Diamonds which is also posted below.
As for Intuition he released an EP a while ago called I Ruined These Songs For You where he would take indie songs and rap over them. He has just released the first track off of the 2nd version of that EP that will be called I Ruined These Songs For You Too. The EP is expected to be released in full in early April.

When-Im-Small-Remix-feat.-Intuition by blue.sloth

Phantogram - Mouthful Of Diamonds

-Bryce

No comments:

Post a Comment