1.14.2011

Broken Social Scene Live In Concert, well on YouTube at least

The Canadian musical masterminds Broken Social Scene are currently touring North America is support of their 2010 album Forgiveness Rock Record, which made our Top 50 Album of 2010 list but I won't tell you where. Anyway Broken Social Scene is playing a show in New York at Terminal 5, but if your like me and don't live in New York the show will be streamed live via YouTube. The show will be on Jan 18 at 9:00 pm ET, or 7:00 pm MT. They are amazing live performers and I guarantee it will be worth your time. So instead of me telling you the details again, I'll let Brandon Canning from Broken Social Scene tell you below.



Also check out the somewhat disturbing video for the single "Texico Bitches".



- Spence

No comments:

Post a Comment